It is always important to choose the right quality of toilet cleaner, which can help to keep your porcelain in much better condition. This way, you don’t have to work hard on polishing or to scrub it at all. There is a wide range of cleaning products such as gel and liquid cleaner which offer good performance. They can also be environmentally friendly and cost-friendly as well. However, if you are not sure how to choose the right toilet cleaner, we are giving you hereafter some quick tips that can assist you.
What Type Is Available?
While looking out for DIY choices, there are some options that you may want to consider, as cleaners are available in different forms such as:
- Toilet Wands: These are handy cleaners that come with disposable scouring too. As you attach the end of the plastic wand, it can easily clean the toilet bowl without having to reach the hand within.
- Liquids And Gels: Such cleaners aim to ensure deep cleaning. Besides, you can spray it in the bowl, leave it for a while, and scrub it well.
- In-Tank Toilet Cleaners: These forms of toilet cleaners are the automatic ones that come in tablets forms. You can place it in the tank, which then eventually releases the cleaning solution as you flush it.
Make The Comparison Amongst The Best
When you plan to buy a toilet cleaner, here are some factors you should be considering:
- Price: Toilet cleaners available in the market are affordable. But the price of some of them can get as high as $30 or even more. Therefore, you should always learn about the cleaner amount when making the purchase.
- Fragrance: Be it citrus, lemon, or sandalwood, the choice is yours. However, see to it that the toilet cleaner you choose has a nice fragrance.
- Effectiveness: Now that you finally decide to buy a toilet cleaner, this does not mean that it will give you the best results. Always check the online reviews from users who have previously bought it. Consider their suggestions with regards to scrubbing, results, and odor.
- Ease of use: It is important to read the instructions carefully and know how to apply the cleaner right. Often the gels and liquids need you to flush the toilet and even spay the cleaner around the bowl. A bunch of cleaners can be used straight from the bottle but require some solution to be made too.
- Disinfectant: Last but not least, see to it that DIY toilet cleaner is a good disinfectant, as it can also remove the stains.
Furthermore, the DIY toilet cleaner you choose should be the best if it is made of plant-derived formulas. It also comes with an angled neck so that you can spray it without many efforts